Friday, May 12, 2017

Vacation

I think I’ve mentioned I love to travel. I usually take one or two vacations a year. Last year, my big trip was to Iceland. It was a lot of fun and the people were incredibly kind. This year, we are staying in the U.S.

One of my goals is to see as many of the national parks, monuments, and memorials as possible. I will soon be going to Rapid City, South Dakota. We will be staying in Rapid City and then venturing out in all directions each day. There will be a lot of driving, but we are going to see a lot. We are going to visit Mt. Rushmore, Devil’s Tower, the Badlands National Park, Wine Cave National Park, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, and Jewell Cave National Monument as well as several state parks and site.


I’m really looking forward to this trip. I think it’s going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment