Thursday, April 27, 2017

Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs

I absolutely love the Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. Her newest book is Silence Fallen. I enjoyed this book as well. There has been a lot of talk (i.e. complaints) about one aspect of the book. I'll just say it didn't bother me at all. I wasn't shocked or did I figure it out. It may have been because I had read a lot of the reviews already, but just saying, it wasn't a big deal for me.

Silence Fallen was a good book - not my favorite in the series but still good. I didn't like the fact that Mercy and Adam were apart so much in this book, but the storyline was interesting and the action fast-paced.

If you haven't read any in the series, you need to start at the beginning. And if you like fantasy, this is the series for you. All the books can be found on at any book retailer. Below is the link to Amazon. Enjoy!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHKT23H?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

No comments:

Post a Comment