Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Reading

Like most writers, I’m also a reader, and I love to read series. I like meeting characters, learning about their lives, and then following them through multiple adventures. Although I read different genres, my preferred type of book has a least a little romance. I do read straight romance novels, but currently, I’m on a mystery or suspense kick. Books by Elizabeth Peters, Jenna Bennett, Lois Greiman, and Marie Force are some of my favorites. I also love reading Urban Fantasy romance. Two great authors are Ilona Andrews and Patricia Briggs.

I will be posting about some of the books I’ve read throughout the year. Patricia Briggs has a new book out so I am re-reading the others in the series before I tackle Silence Fallen. Ilona Andrews also has two new books coming out soon in the Hidden Legacy series. I am looking forward to reading them.


Let me know if you have any favorite authors or series. I’m also looking for something new to read.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote urban fantasy before I changed to small-town romance, and I love Ilona Andrews's Kate Daniels series and Patricia Briggs's Mercy Thompson series. I'm waiting for the new Hidden Legacy novel to come out too! Both great writers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Are any of your urban fantasy books still available? What are they titled?

    ReplyDelete