Saturday, February 25, 2017

Reading

I love the Savannah Martin Series by Jenna Bennett. Romance and Mystery! I read a lot and very often re-read books I have read before. She had a new book coming out in March so I am re-reading the other in preparation.

There is sex, humor, and mystery in the books. This is just the type of book I enjoy. There are fourteen books and two novellas in the series:
A Cutthroat Business
Hot Property
Contract Pending
Close to Home
A Done Deal
Contingent upon Approval - novella
Change of Heart
Kickout Clause
Past Due
Dirty Deeds
Unfinished Business
Busman’s Honeymoon - novella
Adverse Possession
Uncertain Terms
Scared Money
Bad Debt – due out March 7th

If you like a light but good read, this is a great series. If anyone knows of other series similar to this one, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment