Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Four Favorite Book Series (still in process)


My last post was about my four favorite book series that have been completed.  I also wanted to list my favorites series that are still being written.  This one was harder as I read a lot of series.  Narrowing it down to a few is difficult but here they are, in no particular order:

Savannah Martin by Jenna Bennett
This is a mystery/romance series.  Savannah is a southern belle who is trying to build a life as a realtor after her first marriage ends in divorce.  She was raised to be a lady but manages to fall in love with a bad-boy criminal.  Rafe is sexy, fun, and all alpha.  Their relationship is a lot of fun.

The books are:
A Cutthroat Business
Hot Property
Contract Pending
Close to Home
A Done Deal
Contingent on Approval
Change of Heart
Kickout Clause

Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews
This is an urban fantasy series with a nice romance.  I love that Kate is such a strong character.  She is tough but soft at the same time.  The relationship between her and Curran is a perfect blend of caring and tough love.  One of my favorite things about this series is the relationships that Kate keeps building along the way after begin alone for so long.

The books are:
Magic Bites
Magic Burns
Magic Strikes
Magic Bleeds
Magic Slays
Magic Rises

Chrissy McMullen by Lois Greiman
This is a mystery/romance series.  These books are some of the funniest I have ever read.  I have a fairly sarcastic sense of humor and these books are my type of humor.  Chrissy is a psychologist who keeps getting involved murders.  Her love interest is Jack Rivera a police officer.  The witty dialogue between the two main characters keeps me coming back.

The books are:
Unzipped
Unplugged
Unscrewed
Unmanned
One Hot Mess
Not One Clue
Uncorked

Mercedes Thompson by Patricia Briggs
This is an urban fantasy series.  Like most people who read unban fantasy, I enjoy a good story along with the werewolves, vampires, and like.  This series delivers.  I like the relationship between Mercy and Adam but the storylines are also very compelling. 

The books are:
Moon Called
Blood Bound
Iron Kissed
Bone Crossed
Silver Borne
River Marked
Frost Burned

If you have any favorites, please let me know.  I would love to hear from you.  I am always looking for a new series or author to read.  Have a happy and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment